JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

files files where are the files...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
st5000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: files files where are the files... Reply with quote

Hi...

I am sure there is some really bad pilot error on my part here - but after about 30 minutes I still don't see it.

I downloaded the "Main zip file of RDFs", unzipped it and didn't find any images for the button feature of RM. RM is, of course, complaining.

Last time I programmed some jp1 remotes (years ago) I had thought the zip had everything. Are the images somewhere else now?

----

A side note, spent hours trying to get my TV working w/a new 15-134. I thought I was nuts as I remembered how easy jp1 was when I programmed my 15-1994 several years back. Then I caught the sticky note "not all files here, take a look at the old yahoo site". At yahoo I found files much closer to my TV's model.

Can we port the rest of the files over. Or, for instance, should I port the one I'm interested in over?

...thanks
mr_d_p_gumby
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: files files where are the files... Reply with quote

st5000 wrote:
I downloaded the "Main zip file of RDFs", unzipped it and didn't find any images for the button feature of RM. RM is, of course, complaining.
Last time I programmed some jp1 remotes (years ago) I had thought the zip had everything. Are the images somewhere else now?
There is a separate zip file for Maps and Images required for RM in the Tools folder.
st5000 wrote:
Can we port the rest of the files over. Or, for instance, should I port the one I'm interested in over?
A while back there was a concerted effort to copy files over from Yahoo to this forum's Files section. If you have located one that did not get copied, by all means please copy it over.
st5000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: files files where are the files... Reply with quote

mr_d_p_gumby wrote:
st5000 wrote:
A while back there was a concerted effort to copy files over from Yahoo to this forum's Files section. If you have located one that did not get copied, by all means please copy it over.

It has been done! (However, I should of put the KM logo next to it instead of the txt (which, actually, isn't all that far off). Any way to change it?

Also, which would be better when copying: 1) Keep the original TXT/KM format or 2) Load it into RM and resave / upload it as a RM format file?

...thanks
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: files files where are the files... Reply with quote

st5000 wrote:
It has been done! (However, I should of put the KM logo next to it instead of the txt (which, actually, isn't all that far off). Any way to change it?
Click on the EDIT button, it should be available for any files that you loaded yourself.

st5000 wrote:
Also, which would be better when copying: 1) Keep the original TXT/KM format or 2) Load it into RM and resave / upload it as a RM format file?

As KM files can be loaded into both KM and RM, whereas RM files can only be loaded into RM, you should keep it in the KM format.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found your file and fixed it.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=5805
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: