JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Philips Streamium SLA5520

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevjs1982

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Philips Streamium SLA5520 Reply with quote

1. Device: Philips Streamium SLA5520
2. Type of device: Plays audio over a network, including MP3 radio
3. Year: 2005
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: URC-7780 Stealth 12
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? : Yes
6. Still have original remote? : Yes
7. Checked the file section? : Yes, tried all Streamium ones with no look
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? : Yes, no matches
9. Partially working setup code? : No
10. Learning remote question? : Have nothing in the learned section (RM says 2047 free), but when trying to learn screen says "Memory Full" when trying to learn the first button (it will capture stuff from my Philips TV remote, and Pure Alarm Clock remote perfectly fine though), occasionally this will happen on the second button though - on these occasions when I download to IR it will display the "The learned command contains more than 3 burst lists...." dialogue box and nothing in the learned signal section, I have managed to learn one button which is this file somewhere

If anyone can manage to get a partially working RMDU file that would great - I managed to get most of my Pioneer DV323's buttons working that way!
kevjs1982

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick update,

Using NiMh batteries instead of Alkaline and cleaning the remote's learning memory from it's menu I have been able to learn some keys (still get the same errors as above though with some Confused )

It uses
Protocol: NEC1
Protocol ID : 00 5A
Device Number : 1
Sub Device : 253
Parm :
Fixed Data : 20 7F 40

The number keys have OBC 0-9 (matching those buttons), and though trial and error have got around 60% of the buttons working, and will hopefully find the rest soon (it's really annoying as multiple buttons appear to do the same thing, and some buttons only work in certain menus!)

When I finally get it sorted I will add it to the files section obviously!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: