JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

unit code directivo sd-dvr40 with slingbox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WakeKing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: unit code directivo sd-dvr40 with slingbox Reply with quote

I have 2 directivo sd-dvr40 and and trying to control them with a slingbox pro. I have created 2 unique .bin files, one with unit code 1 and the other with unit code 2. I created these from keymaster files, loaded into RM, then exported to .bin, then imported into slingplayer (so I am sure the keymaster files are fine). The unit code part with slingbox will not control each directivo independently. Any help will be greatly appreaciated!
sfhub

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to get some obvious questions out of the way, you did program your DTiVo's to respond to the different unit codes first, right?

Assuming you had unit codes working with handheld remotes before you started with the slingbox .bin files, have you tried the remote unit codes that are builtin to the Sling config? They should be mostly correct, except for the TiVo button which is unique for the DTiVo. If those work, then there is something wrong with your RM setup.

You can try using my S3 RM files as a baseline, then just add the function for DTiVo's "TiVo" button, then export the .bin.

http://hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=4805
sfhub

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also if you are using RM versions prior to 1.80 there was a bug in protocols.ini where the unit code was not being processed correctly (in some of the TiVo and ReplayTV protocols)
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: