JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for Atlas cable remote
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamesgammel
Exile Island Resident

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve,

About an hour ago I searched ebay and the three lot is the only one Sad . There are two major sellers that typically list these, but neither has one up currently. One does have B04 and B02 Navigators (several of each). He seems to cycle in large lots of different auctions, from what I can see, about every three days. I haven't figured out the listing pattern for the other, but I suspect weekly or perhaps every 5 or 10 days.
At any rate, for now it looks like ebay is dry, unless you want to get three and relist two. If you don't want to go that route, and want something sooner rather than wait for a listing or hope for a low BIN and take a chance on outrageous shipping, I can mail one tomorrow for 12.00 (includes ship, 1st class mail). Send me an email if interested. I can take paypal, or trust you to mail a check, and still get it mailed tomorrow. One way or the other, I'd need your mailing address. "PM" here if you want instead of email.

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: