JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Freebox HD long press

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meekaah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Freebox HD long press Reply with quote

Hi,
i set up the blaster to work with the freebox HD v5, everything works exept the red,blue,green,yellow buttons (but i dont need them so i dont mind)
the only thing that's not working, is that when i want to change to channel 21 for example, you have to press like 1 or 2secondes on key 2 and 1or2 seconds on key 1.

but that doesnt work with the virtual remote, since the ir code is sent to the blaster on release, so its not taking in mind the time you press on a key.
is there any possible way to get bypass this?

if anyone has a solution id love some help

thanks in advance Very Happy

[EDIT]
This has now been resolved and the colored buttons are now working. See this thread...
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9037
meekaah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: nop? Reply with quote

20 people read this thread and no answers? nobody has a clue? seriously? arf :S
joe_candle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Long Keypress Reply with quote

Any way to emulate long keypress on remote in Slingbox?

On the French Freebox HD, if you want channel 2, you press 2 briefly, but if you want channel 32, you press 3 for over 1 second (long keypress) then press 2 briefly. So all numbers have a short and long keypress.

Any thoughts? I assume Slingbox cannot do this because it only sends the signal when you finish the keypress, regardless of how long you pressed it.

Can anyone confirm my understanding?

Joe
binky123
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread here has some discussion on the Nokia32 protocol. You might try setting the Release bit.

This thread here mentions the duration value but I'm not sure if that's what you need. The protocol checks if you are in a macro sequence and if so, it sets the number of repeats to 18. I'm not sure if the Slingbox considers your virtual button click as a macro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: