JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Email or Web interface

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which do you prefer?
Receive messages via email
44%
 44%  [ 11 ]
Read messages via a web interface
52%
 52%  [ 13 ]
Dont really care, anything is better than Yahoo groups!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

jpstubbs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Email or Web interface Reply with quote

Thought I'd see what the general preference is among the group, email or web access to the JP1 group.

Also, its a test of the Poll functionality Very Happy

I decided to run the poll here rather than on the Yahoo site because I felt that the new members here are the more proactive Razz i'll leave the poll open so any new members can vote.

OK everyone, RE-cast your vote!!

ADDITIONAL:

Something I wanted to clarrify about the poll. Its not a decision between the new forum and the old Yahoo groups forum, so please dont vote based on your hatred of yahoo.

This Poll is just to gather a preference between using web access or using email access for what should be considered the SAME forum.

jase
t.d.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally preferred the digest format e-mail -- that let me keep up on what was happening in the various discussions, permitted me to skim over most of the posts I didn't really care about, and if there was something I wanted to see in context or respond to, I would use the Web interface just for that (not every day -- I prefer to lurk most of the time).
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Web Site Issues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: