JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trutech 7" Digital Frame Remote Control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmgallego

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Trutech 7" Digital Frame Remote Control Reply with quote

Hi All,

I just found out that my daughter clean up the living room and "accidentally" "placed" the remote control of our Trutech 7" Digital Frame in the trash Crying or Very sad

I have a Radio Shack 15-2117 with the JP1 cable with space to add another remote, so I can programmed it to include the digital frame.

Does anyone know what is the equivalent remote for this digital frame?

Thanks!
jimdunn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try a "Code Search" with the remote ?

I know it's painful to do, but you may get lucky - the only problem would be knowing which button to press during the sequence, since "Power" may not be appropriate for your device - maybe "Play" ?

I did find this thread at Remote Central which, although it's talking about Trutech TVs, might give you a clue - it's just about possible (although probably unlikely) that they used the same codes for this device as some of the ideas in that thread:
RC Thread... It's probably a red herring, and the codes are totally different - but it's all I could find about Trutech remote codes...

Failing all that, you could use the old trick of sneaking a learning remote into a retailer selling these frames, and learn the codes from a display unit. Smile

(Your friendly retailer may even happily let you do this - couldn't hurt to ask)

Sorry if all that wasn't the help you were looking for - it's all I could find, and your question had gone unanswered for a couple of days...

Sad
beverlyhoward

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the radio shack unit upgradable by the oem or do you have another remote which is?

If so, you might be able to save your setup, reset, get the upgrade from them and then save or transfer that to a jp1 remote.

Beverly Howard
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: