JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SONIC VIEW SV 1000 OR PANSAT 6000 HXC IR CODE AND FULLY INFO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FAZEE1985

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: SONIC VIEW SV 1000 OR PANSAT 6000 HXC IR CODE AND FULLY INFO Reply with quote

hi i am new to this website and i just bought slingbox av yesterday and hooked up with my sonic view 1000 but i can not change channels. and i don t even know much about these rmd or bin stuff for the slingbox or the remote control i need someone help to make me learn about this stuff i need whole lot information in details how to upload the bin where to download and how to make my remote control work on my computer i also have pansat 6000 hxc box if anybody can give me information about that as well will be highly appericiate please somebody help me thanks alot in advance
FAZEE1985

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: SONIC VIEW SV 1000 OR PANSAT 6000 HXC IR CODE AND FULLY INFO Reply with quote

and please admins don t delete my post believe me i read so much about it i tried my best to make that remote downloaded several files but like i said i am new in this i am a fast learner and i really take extra interest in these kind of things so please somebody help me
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: