JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RDF for Catalyst 34

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmhernandez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:21 am    Post subject: RDF for Catalyst 34 Reply with quote

Hi guys!
Is it available this RDF file? Where?
I have a Catalyst 34 remote, it does not respond to regular codes, I have the JP1 cable and IR software ready to re-load the program.
I tried to do this, and the remote was identified as a Replay showstopper V1, but not all the buttons match, and the SAT key was not properly programmed.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Congratulations! to all moderators, it's a very interesting site.
JM
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: RDF for Catalyst 34 Reply with quote

jmhernandez wrote:
Hi guys!
I have a Catalyst 34 remote, it does not respond to regular codes, I have the JP1 cable and IR software ready to re-load the program.
I tried to do this, and the remote was identified as a Replay showstopper V1, but not all the buttons match, and the SAT key was not properly programmed.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Congratulations! to all moderators, it's a very interesting site.
JM
I am not familiar with either of these remotes but if IR detected the Catalyst 34 as a Replay when you downloaded it to IR then there is a good possibility that that Replay RDF may work.

The buttons being wrong is not a big deal as what you download from IR should give you an indication of the device specific information like protocol etc. that you could use to build a device upgrade in RM or KM mapping the buttons the way you like them and copy it to IR and reload it to the remote.

This all ofcourse assumes the RDF matches. If not maybe someone could help create a starter RDF for it from the IR download.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: