JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

programming a universal remote with

View previous topic :: View next topic  
camello

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: programming a universal remote with Reply with quote

hi, i am really new at this topics, so i just got direct tv (setellital tv) so right now i got 3 remotes: tv, direct tv remote, and the panasonic home theather remote... so the remote of the decoder permits to program tv from codes that got the decoder list, but no one works, so the codes are like: 59678, so i need to control with universalremote thats comes with the direct tv the tv and the decoder, is there a software that can capture IR signals and fabrics codes, my laptop got IR port, please let me know the solutiosn, i am tired to make works this, thanks and best regards

TV: BenQ LV3231
floyd1977

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The manual that came with your DirecTV receiver should tell you how to program your DirecTV remote to control basic functions on your panasonic receiver (volume, mute, power) and your TV (input, power, volume, mute).
MaskedMan
Tivo Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current directv remotes, Rc16, Rc23, and Rc24 don't have a preset code for BenQ sets. They aren't learning remotes either. Directv is selling new remotes, the Rc32BB big button and the Rc32RF, each has a preset code for BenQ, the RC32bb has two codes. Both remotes are backlit unlike the dtv oem remotes listed above.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=64716

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=60635
floyd1977

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Edmund. I overlooked the "BenQ" part (I'm not familiar with that brand).
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: