JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dead Batteries

View previous topic :: View next topic  
just4fn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Dead Batteries Reply with quote

I finally got the remote just how I wanted. I actually have 2- 2117's just so my wife can use one while I program the other. After I got all done I was showing my wife how cool this was and my tivo quit responding. I started looking at device upgrades etc. after about 4 hours I quit and went back to just the correct device setup code. it was working fine. I also tried the other remote and it was doing the same thing. The one remote just quit while I was programming it so I went and got the other. It quit also on the same very step that I was programming the other remote. I thought I fried both of them. I went to the store and got new batteries. reloaded the remote with the upgrade that was working before all this happened and all is good on both remotes. what are the odds of both remotes on same key for them to quit
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is strange that they both quit at the same place. I can't imagine what the odds of that might be. In the end, I'd have to say it's pure coincidence though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: