JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Same Brand TV conflicts and using RF remotes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBM911

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Same Brand TV conflicts and using RF remotes Reply with quote

Currently Using 15-1995’s w/RF with a Pioneer 503CMX plasma with the codes coming from the KM and the available 503CMX text file. Will be adding a second Pioneer plasma model (PDP-4360HD) in another “upstairs” room which will also need to use an RF 15-1995 to control remotely the satellite boxes near the 503CMX “downstairs” to feed the new upstairs plasma via a modulator.

There is no RF receiver upstairs, I just need RF capability to send the signals downstairs to control the satellite boxes/modulaltors.

Anything I can do to not have the downstairs TV go on when I turn on the upstairs one using the RF remote?

Steve
MaskedMan
Tivo Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, don't buy the same brand of Tv. If you do, you might need to switch to an addressable Rf remotes like the mx-350/650 from HTM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: