JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

LKP wont take to a device key

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:27 am    Post subject: LKP wont take to a device key Reply with quote

8911 with the 8910 extender is working out great so far witha prod or two, however...

For test purposes I have been able to make a functioning LKP on my Info key however during the short command the LED on the remote flashes twice. Is this normal? It also correctly performs the long command for the VCR $41 1F 69 25(power toggle which is an upgrade code on L1 via IR), however once Info is pressed the LED stays on and a signal is being transmitted (abnormal?). It then flashes before the execution of the power toggle.

Any response will hopefully lead to my real dillema which is why won't the LKP register on my VCR $41 09 69 25 (or other) device key. The device keys seem to ignore the keymoves and act the same as before the keymove.

Thanks in advance

MJ
sfhub

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your first problem, do you have a recursive reference in your LKP
command sequences? I don't know how your extender handles that
situation.

The second question, do you have a macro defined which may conflict
with your LKP keymove?
MJ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Thanks. You set me in the right direction Reply with quote

The mac-crows and their shifting nests had me all twisted around. Twisted Evil I have keymoved the LKP to my shift-device keys included the shift-device key in the device macro and that may be a direct quote from the "Text".

All is well. the next treat is TOADTOG.

MJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: