JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kenwood jp1 remote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slocko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Kenwood jp1 remote Reply with quote

I have a kenwood mrh-1 entre hub. It comes with a remote that is jp1 capable.

Any one here willing to create the RDF for it if I send it to them? It would be interesting to see what can be done with this remote.

Thanks.
vasqued2
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, if you post a couple download files to the diagnostics section of the JP1 group, one of the experts should be able to help you create at least a starter RDF.

Try to post one file w/ a virgin download and one file w/ a couple of keymoves and macros programmed. Try to use each of the buttons in at least one of the macros use program. The macros really don't need to do anything useful, they will just help figure out where they are stored in the memory and the code for each of the buttons. Be sure to list what keymoves and macros you have defined for the files you upload and what setup code you used for each device.

Also, I'm sure Nils would give bonus points for uploading an image of the remote that he could use for RM. Smile

David
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vasqued2 wrote:

Also, I'm sure Nils would give bonus points for uploading an image of the remote that he could use for RM. Smile

David

And I might even take a shot at the RDF..... Very Happy
slocko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay I uploaded it. this remote is not a learning remote and cannot do macros.

i am just curious as to what can be done with it.

i don't even plan to use it for anything now that i created an upgrade for my 2116 that included all the functions of this remote.

so there is no need to even waste your time with this unless you really want to.

i put the file in the user configuration section at yahoo with the name kenwood mrh-1 entre

I also put the upgrade KM text file in the devices section under the CD folder. Name is Kenwood MRH-1 Entre.

thxs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: