JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC 7560/7562 Menu Mode problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
squirrelz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:44 am    Post subject: URC 7560/7562 Menu Mode problems Reply with quote

My first posting so please be gentle Wink

I've got a couple of One4All 6's (7560 and 7562), and they've been fine with normal devices, but we've recently got a Pace 2000 digital cable STB.

I bought a JP1 cable kit (which worked first time when I built it up) to download the necessary protocol upgrade to the remotes (as I couldn't get the internet download to work).

To cut the waffle short, it all works fine, but the wife can't get to grips with the "menu mode" so I need to turn it off and remap the Mute and AV buttons to perform the Select and Exit functions all the time.

I've tried this, but they just don't do anything, so I'm doing something wrong somewhere as I've seen postings from people saying that they've done exactle this and it works.

I've got the extender loaded and it seems to work ok, I can turn Menu mode off, but the 2 keys don't do anything when I've mapped them to the hex codes for the functions I want. They do work fine when menu mode is turned on and active.

Help!!!
damir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In KM on Buttons sheet assign Select function to Mute and Enter buttons,
and assign Exit function to AV and Exit buttons.
squirrelz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not managed to get all the data out of IR and into KM, are there any guides on how to do this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: