JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samsung DLP Discretes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Samsung DLP Discretes Reply with quote

I have a Samsung DLP for which I am looking for discretes. I have tried the various upgrades that I can find in the file area and have had mixed success. right now, I am just looking for power on/off discretes, but will want to get the device selection discretes eventually. The off discrete seems to work perfectly, but the on discrete will not. I learned some codes and have included them in the files section in the file http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=2420. There are some gap captures in there, so I am thinking that there might be something new about this model. Could someone have a quick look ans let me know if there is an existing upgrade that will work for me?

Thank you.
jeffp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Nevermind Reply with quote

Sorry, guys, false alarm... I moved the discrete on to its own key and that worked fine. I just moved it to be the first thing in the macro, which is fine, because the tv takes forever to warm up anyway.

Again, sorry for being quick to post this.
Capn Trips
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recommendation # 1: Use the MANDATORY TEMPLATE from the #1 Code Search FAQ
#2: Learn more carefully, as outlined HERE. Furthermore, ensure you have new batteries in both remotes, since it's likely that ALL of the learns should decode to NECx2, rather than just a few.
#3: If you have a partially working setup code, you KNOW the protocol and devcice settings to build your own upgrade, or at least to identify what OBCs work, and which ones might be candidates for a "search". Post links to the files that "partially work" to help those that may be inclined to help you.

Remotes: OFA XSight Touch, AR XSight Touch
TVs: LG 65" Smart LED TV; Samsung QN850BF Series - 8K UHD Neo QLED LCD TV
RCVR: Onkyo TX-SR875; Integra DTR 40.3
DVD/VCR: Pioneer DV-400VK (multi-region DVD), Sony BDP-S350 (Blu-ray), Toshiba HD-A3 (HD-DVD), Panasonic AG-W1 (Multi-system VCR);
Laserdisc: Pioneer CLD-D704.
Amazon Firestick
tape deck: Pioneer CT 1380WR (double cassette deck)
(But I still have to get up for my beer)
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Discrete Codes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: