JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

StreamZap protocol mismatch
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
underquark
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElizabethD wrote:
Mark, underquark is asking nicely for a special view, let's see how he likes it:
Tools/Options/View, click Comments and indicator Twisted Evil Very Happy Twisted Evil
That's already checked - back to the kitchen, LizzyD.

Yes, I did research this one before replying. The option mentioned is already checked but when KM 8.31 (the one with the ComSkip button) is opened with this option already checked it doesn't have the amusing effect that ED is alluding to (i.e. comments everywhere) but this does happen if you first uncheck it and then re-check. Either way, back to chopping and beer duty.
ElizabethD
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

underquark wrote:
back to the kitchen, LizzyD
This smells of Victorian England. Any progress iwth your dates in the hills of Scotland? Hey, how about you try to get Bill Gates to change his ways?
underquark wrote:
Basically I was trying to insert a bit of code that would time-stamp my upgrades
Upgrades are timestamped - see file date in Win Explorer Smile. IR is not, or more exactly, what's in the remote is not.A while back I was timestamping IR uploads so when I pressed SAT (air conditioner) the LCD showed a hex coded date or time. I had to abandon the mad scheme due to scrounging for free space on the upgrade side.

KM, THE spreadsheet par excellence, hides formulas and/or uses invisible fonts here and there, so if you overwrite, you may have to do some explaining to Mark Twisted Evil .
underquark
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElizabethD wrote:
This smells of Victorian England.
Hey, I wasn't around then but (assuming your memory's still what it was) I'll take you word for it.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15-all
LizzeD to serve
(new balls please)

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: