JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Question about 15-2136

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flyingdutchman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Question about 15-2136 Reply with quote

I just bought the 4 in 1 15-2136 from Radio Shack yesterday. So far I like it alot, my only problem is the volume button. I have to press it over and over again to change the volume. I can't just push and hold. I am wondering if all the remotes that are similar models do this, or if it is something else. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that the problem is inherent in the protocol used to support the device. You may want to try and see if there is a different setup code for your device and see if it works.

If not then you may want to return it since there is not much you can do with it since it is not jp1 capable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: