JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Having trouble finding a Radio Shack 15-2117.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbivins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Having trouble finding a Radio Shack 15-2117. Reply with quote

Hey,

Anyone know where I can find two of these remotes? My URC-7800's (which both my wife and I LOVE) are dying. Buttons are failing, functionality is being lost. Is someone on this list selling them by chance?

--Robert
gfb107
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you love your URC-7800s, Rob has some for sale: Rob's Remotes For Sale
The #1 Code Search FAQ and it's answer (PLEASE READ FIRST)
kdog38

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Having trouble finding a Radio Shack 15-2117. Reply with quote

rbivins wrote:
Hey,

Anyone know where I can find two of these remotes? My URC-7800's (which both my wife and I LOVE) are dying. Buttons
Radio Shack discontinued these and they may be hard to find. I went to three different RS's in my area and bought the few they had remaining and gave them as Christmas gifts.
rbivins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

I went ahead and bought two urc-7800's from Rob. Still looking for one, though. If anyone has a spare. Very hard to find, and their prices tend to skyrocket on E-bay.

--Robert
GnatGoSplat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are available for in-store ordering. I went to Radio Shack today and ordered 3 15-2117's. The employee checks the computer, calls up the store, has them check their shelf, and then they either have them and will send it over, or they won't.

The stores that have them usually only had 1 left, but it doesn't cost anything to have them ordered. Your favorite Radio Shack store can get them from any other store, nationwide. The remote costs $14.97 each. For what it's worth, stores 9049, 3580, and 1033 are still showing stock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: