JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

daewoo dvc3000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsayre

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: daewoo dvc3000 Reply with quote

I recently bought a Daewoo DVD/VCR combo. I have a RS 15-2104 remote. I need the device codes for IR.

Thanks
usblipitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not see any upgrade files for the 3000 model, but for the 5000 model there was an upgrade you could try: Daewoo 5000

To use this file as you already probably know you will need to also download IR and KM from the JP1 Files
JP1Files
johnsfine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a JP1 cable and the original (Daewoo) remote, you can learn a few signals from the Daewoo remote to the 15-2104, then decode them with IR.EXE. Post the information (protocol name, device and subdevice numbers) from those decodes and we can tell you how to best proceed.

I haven't looked by Daewoo DVD/VCR combo's, but I remember previous threads about Daewoo DVDs. They change their IR signals entirely between models, sometimes between models with very similar model numbers. I think that means they're rebranding devices from a variety of manufacturers. It does mean that without an exact match of model number, you can't rely on codes found by someone else.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this question was pretty much answered by "The #1 Code Search FAQ and it's answer (PLEASE READ FIRST)" sticky thread at the top of this forum.
mrsayre

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: I got it working Reply with quote

It appears that the version of KM I was using was out of date. Thanks for the help though. I guess once I verify that it is working I'll try to post the info. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: