JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Small Bug in Kameleon URC-8060 RDF file 1.17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
regne v

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Small Bug in Kameleon URC-8060 RDF file 1.17 Reply with quote

I wanted to use the "back"|"-/--"|">10" key available with the AUD device in an upgrade for an audio processor for the Kameleon URC-8060, but a small bug in the rdf file prevented me from doing it.

I tried to tracked the bug and found that that key wasn't present in the [ButtonMaps] section line 4 so i added ", $20" to complete it.

Now the key is working but RM has a strange behaviour because I have to assign the key through the "buttons" sheet in RM and it doesn't show yellow in the "layout" sheet. The upgrade works OK.

Am I missing something or is it really a bug?

This is the upgrade: BK Reference 20.rmdu
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Small Bug in Kameleon URC-8060 RDF file 1.17 Reply with quote

regne v wrote:
Now the key is working but RM has a strange behaviour because I have to assign the key through the "buttons" sheet in RM and it doesn't show yellow in the "layout" sheet. The upgrade works OK.

The highlights are controlled by the 'URC-8060.map' file and not the RDF. Hopefully Nils (who maintains the map and image files) will see this and update as required.
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it. Will be doing a release soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: