JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Very nice new DVD remote - URC-4041

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Very nice new DVD remote - URC-4041 Reply with quote

I've just got my hands on a very nice new OFA remote, model number URC-4041, which goes by the name "DVD Pro". It's a completely new design for an OFA remote and I hope it's a sign of new things to come, plus it comes absolutely PACKED with DVD codes, including the Norcent, Raite and a ton of Apex codes.

It's going to retail for $15, but they haven't finalized a store to actually take the remote yet. I'm not planning on carrying this remote myself, but if enough people here want it, I'll get a box. My price would be $15 for it also.

Unfortunately, it's not JP1 compatible and there are no empty spots where parts can be added.

When I get a chance I will take a better pic than this, but in the meantime, click on the pic for more info (and check out the code list):

jetstar52

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>plus it comes absolutely PACKED with DVD codes

Codes? We're JP1 Hackers! We don't need no stinkin' codes!

Seriously, though, I notice that there's a new category of devices in this remote, "Home Theater Amp," and my new Panny receiver is listed among them. I'll be sending my 8800 back to the factory for an upgrade to see how the Home Theater Amp codes differ from the regular Amp/Tuner ones. That's another nice thing about having a whole battery of remotes: you can send one out from time to time and not miss it....
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U-oh Jetboy, it sounds like you're becoming a remote nerd!!!
jetstar52

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pot -> kettle -> black Wink

True enough! I got tired of waiting for a TAG number so I went ahead and wrote my own upgrade. It's in the Yahoo files section.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetstar52 wrote:
Pot -> kettle -> black Wink

Yer think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: