JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Need code for Zenith TV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oejones2443

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Need code for Zenith TV Reply with quote

I've got a Zenith Tv, that I am trying to find the set-up code for. I've tried to go through the whole routine of turning the set on and alternately pushing the buttons to try to capture of the setup code, with no success. Perhaps I'm just not patient enough. And then I've tried to use all of the different codes that Zenith usually uses on their sets to no avail. For one thing I don't know whether or not the setup code is a 3 digit code or a 4 digit code. The serial # is 921-34060716 and was mfg. in 1999. It is a 17" table top model.

I've got the manual, and I've got the controller for the TV, and it works fine, but I need the setup code to program my Radio Shack 15-2104 Smart Remote. That TV has the model # A25A23W, with a service #A25A23W4. Can anyone out there help me? And Oh Yes, I am a newby to this game. Thanks! Please use my oejones@netbox,com to notify me if you answer. Use "attn: O. E. " in the 'subject' line so as to avoid being thrown out oith the spam.

O.E.Jones
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 15-2104 uses 4 digit codes and Zenith TVs are listed in the manual.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: