JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

15-2117 Move power buttom from tv2 to tv1's record button?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
famewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: 15-2117 Move power buttom from tv2 to tv1's record button? Reply with quote

I have a 2nd tv where I can view my replaytv in another room and really the only button I need is to turn it on/off. I currently have it on AUX...I tried doing a keymove from AUX power button to TV Record button but pressing the power button as the FROM key gives me an INVALID message. Is there a workaround? The tv in question uses 0016 as it's device code.

Thanks!
famewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Power Button Reply with quote

Answering my own question..I recorded the power from the old remote using the learn feature instead of a keymove..problem solved....two tv's and replay can be controlled from both of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: