JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Setting X10 control of lights
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> X10 and Home Automation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh I see. But I should be able to add as many volume down presses as I need in a macro right? In addition if I have say 10 switches eventually is there a way for me to control only 3 of those in the macro?
And you arent familiar with the maxi controller are you? Seems like its exactly what I wnated to do except you have to do it physcally I think. Thanks for ur help by the way. Ur the man!

By the way Rob. I found the files for X10 on the yahoo groups. (I still need to read your doc how to make sense of all the).

But I was going to ask you, is there a written document or something that tells you what each button does? ILike I dont even know the options an X10 remote has, so is there a guide or something to show what finction is what and into what button it is programmed to?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxse wrote:
oh I see. But I should be able to add as many volume down presses as I need in a macro right?

You can have up to 15 button presses in a regular macro.

maxse wrote:
In addition if I have say 10 switches eventually is there a way for me to control only 3 of those in the macro?

Sure, press 1, 2 and 3 (for example) before you press VOL- (ie, DIM) and those three units will dim.

maxse wrote:
And you arent familiar with the maxi controller are you?

Nope.

maxse wrote:
By the way Rob. I found the files for X10 on the yahoo groups. (I still need to read your doc how to make sense of all the).

maxse wrote:
But I was going to ask you, is there a written document or something that tells you what each button does? ILike I dont even know the options an X10 remote has, so is there a guide or something to show what finction is what and into what button it is programmed to?

Read this then open the X10 files using KM or RM...
http://www.hifi-remote.com/jp1/help
maxse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob ur the man. Thanks for all ur help on this. If I actually get all this to work Ill owe u big time Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> X10 and Home Automation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: