JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sharp Monitor CZ-600DB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:

Thanks for the manual link, but as the PDF is just a collection of images rather than raw text, Google doesn't translate it.
Rob, just FYI. I use the Android version of Google Translate on my phone. With manual linked above on my computer screen, pointing the camera function of the phone at the image give an English translation overlaid on the Japanese text so that the diagrams are still visible. It may take a few seconds to fully translate, and one needs do a half page at at time. I find it pretty useful for manuals, where I can quickly zero in on the info I need.

My sons use the Iphone version and it works pretty well also.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks the heads-up Dave, that got me to take a closer look at Google Translate on the computer and you can translate images there too.

Here's the remote from the Japanese manual, it even translated the labels on the buttons...

Skusuma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob, thank you so much for all your work.
I translated the manual to english with google translate and uploaded to this link
https://archive.org/details/cz-605-d-cz-613-d-instruction-manual
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Skusuma, did you do that one page at a time? Good work.

Reading the manual, I see that the CH Display button is more of a "Display" button than a "Guide" button. I also notice that the OEM remote has a "Main Audio/Sub Audio" button that we don't have. Do you want to see if we can find it? When you switch to sub-audio, there is a read LED in the lower right corner on the unit that lights up (see page 12 in the manual). This is for "dual audio broadcasts", though I don't know exactly what that means. Is it just stereo and the button switches from mono to stereo?

To search for the Sub-Audio button, you could re-test the OBC buttons that I gave you before, this time looking for that LED specifically. I only coded OBCs up to 31, so to test more OBCs, just add new entries to the Functions tab in RM and assign them to buttons for testing.
Skusuma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's for tv programs. I can't receive any tv signal at my home area. Maybe tv program can have stereo or dual audio. My monitor doesn't have the audio indicator led. It may not support the feature. Fyi my monitor can only produce mono sound
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: