JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC 1280 dead?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldchap

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:29 am    Post subject: URC 1280 dead? Reply with quote

Hi folks

I've got a URC 1280 and have customised it a few times via a USB JP1 cable. Today I made a simple change: adding a volume punch through to one of the devices. It seemed to upload successfully, but now when I put in the batteries the remote's power LED flashes continually - about once a second. None of the buttons appear to send a signal to TV or anything else.

I've tried following the keypresses for a reset but that does nothing. Tried replacing the batteries. Also tried uploading an older backup config using RMIR and still get the same problem. I'm able to download the full config from the remote using RMIR so it looks like the flash memory is okay. Does anyone have any other suggestions before I write it off and get a replacement?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: