JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hisense 65R6107 HDTV television (with Ruko)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackching

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Hisense 65R6107 HDTV television (with Ruko) Reply with quote

Split from:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=101169

mdavej wrote:
It was back when they had the wrong picture and what I assumed was the wrong cable before we got them to fix the listing. Looks like we can stick with chip partner then.

I just tried another cable from ezcar_II and it doesn't work with our remotes either. So that's another one to avoid.

Jack, get the chip_partner cable Rob linked above. There's plenty we can do without a cable. Tell us the make and model of your device and we can probably give you codes you can manually enter.

My device again is 3147. I would like codes for the hisense 65r6107 with roku. just more or less want direct hdmi port selection
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackching wrote:
mdavej wrote:
There's plenty we can do without a cable. Tell us the make and model of your device and we can probably give you codes you can manually enter.

My device again is 3147. I would like codes for the hisense 65r6107 with roku. just more or less want direct hdmi port selection

3147 is the signature of your JP1 remote, the "device" in question is your Hisense 65R6107 HDTV television (with Ruko).

Unfortunately, the only Hisense devices that we have in the file section are a couple of STBs, and each of them uses different codes. Have you found a built-in setup code that works this TV? If so, what is it?
jackching

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Unfortunately, the only Hisense devices that we have in the file section are a couple of STBs, and each of them uses different codes. Have you found a built-in setup code that works this TV? If so, what is it?

I'm pretty sure 10748 used to work with one hdmi input, but since i cleared my remote to factory, that code dont seem to work anymore
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is TV/10748 the setup code that you programmed into the remote to work your TV, and if so, does it work most of the regular functions, like VOL+, CH+, etc?

If so, that setup code uses the Aiwa protocol with a device code of 284 (aka dev 28, sub-device 1). We have 2 update files that use that setup, but neither of them includes any discrete HMDI input codes.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=10838
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=890

Are you saying that, after the factory reset, the TV/10748 code no longer works, or that it no longer includes the HMDI input? If the 10748 code is no longer accepted, that means the factory reset deleted it and you'll need to use JP1 to add something similar back, and even then you'll have to do some experimenting to find the HDMI codes.
jackching

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Is TV/10748 the setup code that you programmed into the remote to work your TV, and if so, does it work most of the regular functions, like VOL+, CH+, etc?

If so, that setup code uses the Aiwa protocol with a device code of 284 (aka dev 28, sub-device 1). We have 2 update files that use that setup, but neither of them includes any discrete HMDI input codes.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=10838
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=890

Are you saying that, after the factory reset, the TV/10748 code no longer works, or that it no longer includes the HMDI input? If the 10748 code is no longer accepted, that means the factory reset deleted it and you'll need to use JP1 to add something similar back, and even then you'll have to do some experimenting to find the HDMI codes.

It no longer works at all. Maybe ill have to order a different jp1 cord
binky123
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The code 10748 or TV/0748 is a built-in setup code so it shouldn't be deleted on a factory reset. Perhaps it just needs to be assigned again to the TV button?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack, did you give up on this or did you get everything working, and if so, how?
jackching

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Jack, did you give up on this or did you get everything working, and if so, how?

I half gave up on it. My new cable just came in today from china. Might start playing with it when i build up some courage. Anything new?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing new here, we haven't been working on this in your absence. I was just going through the various posts in the code search forum to see which ones were left un-resolved.

If you want more help, we'll need a recap of where things stand.
jackching

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
Nothing new here, we haven't been working on this in your absence. I was just going through the various posts in the code search forum to see which ones were left un-resolved.

If you want more help, we'll need a recap of where things stand.

Ok i got the new cord and it reads my remote fine. Only problem now is that there are no discrete codes for hdmi. I know for a fact though that i hit discrete codes for hdmi 3 and hdmi 4 when i was trying different codes before i got the cord. I didnt record them though Sad
MrMoody

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just uploaded two HiSense upgrades. One is an upgrade for a HiSense 40". I'm pretty sure I got from a remote at WalMart about 3 years ago, not sure why I never uploaded it. http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25184 NEC1 device 4, very common, code TV-0178 is one.

The other I just created from learning a competing brand universal remote upgraded from their database, for a HiSense Roku TV, Roku protocol device 234.199, not built into UEI remotes at all to my knowledge. This one has your HDMI discretes. http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25185

It wouldn't surprise me too much if both upgrades actually operate the TV; I've seen this in other devices.

Let us know what you find.
jackching

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrMoody wrote:
I just uploaded two HiSense upgrades. One is an upgrade for a HiSense 40". I'm pretty sure I got from a remote at WalMart about 3 years ago, not sure why I never uploaded it. http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25184 NEC1 device 4, very common, code TV-0178 is one.

The other I just created from learning a competing brand universal remote upgraded from their database, for a HiSense Roku TV, Roku protocol device 234.199, not built into UEI remotes at all to my knowledge. This one has your HDMI discretes. http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=25185

It wouldn't surprise me too much if both upgrades actually operate the TV; I've seen this in other devices.

Ill let you know tomorrow. I have some reading to do as i even forget how to apply the upgrade. Rmir kept freezing up and crashing as i was playing with it
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear the cable is working. I've found RMIR is much more stable if you pick the comm port and turn off auto detect.

Last edited by mdavej on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
jackching

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrMoody wrote:

The discretes worked for all of the hdmi inputs. Thanks a million! I suppose you guys want my codes now for my edifier speakers eh? lol
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackching wrote:
The discretes worked for all of the hdmi inputs. Thanks a million! I suppose you guys want my codes now for my edifier speakers eh? lol

Did both upgrade files work, meaning that your set does respond to 2 different code sets? And yeah, if you have any other devices that we don't have, please load the codes, thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: