JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Newbie Setup Questions ARRX18G

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chandra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Newbie Setup Questions ARRX18G Reply with quote

I have ARRX18G touch remote using since 2010 now is factory reset and tried to use AR RC software and it does not work any more.
I downloaded JP1 RMIR and could able to connect to remote, Thank you team!
When I add available devices could not see the functions available for my each unit.
Was wondering if you have the device codes for the following when I can import directly and setup. Appreciate ur help

My units are
Pioneer Elite Receiver Sc-801
Pioneer Elite DV-45 DVD Audio
Epson Home Cinema 8350
Roku
Amazon Fire TV
Media Center PC with USBuirt.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pioneer and Roku codes should be built in if you add devices on the remote itself. Otherwise, they are in our file section.

UIRT works with any codes, so take your pick.

Fire TV box needs an IR dongle like FLIRC, Ortek or MCE. FLIRC uses any codes like your UIRT, so choice is yours. Ortek and MCE are in our file section. If you have no IR dongle already, you'll need to buy one. If you have a Fire stick, not the box, your only option is HDMI-CEC, which I'm not sure is possible with an Epson projector. You'll have to experiment with your Epson commands and HDMI control to find out.

Search our file section for your Epson projector. Any similar model will do, does not have to be an exact match.

EDIT: Here are some device upgrade files that should work with your system.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=14487
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6133
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=10245
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12733

Last edited by mdavej on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't see makes that you think you should be able to see, make sure that you chose the correct region setting after the factory reset. The makes available vary between regions. They are all in the remote, but you have access only to the ones for the selected region. To view the region, look on the Raw Data tab of RMIR after a download. To reset the region if it is wrong, you need to do another factory reset.
chandra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
Pioneer and Roku codes should be built in if you add devices on the remote itself. Otherwise, they are in our file section.

UIRT works with any codes, so take your pick.

Fire TV box needs an IR dongle like FLIRC, Ortek or MCE. FLIRC uses any codes like your UIRT, so choice is yours. Ortek and MCE are in our file section. If you have no IR dongle already, you'll need to buy one. If you have a Fire stick, not the box, your only option is HDMI-CEC, which I'm not sure is possible with an Epson projector. You'll have to experiment with your Epson commands and HDMI control to find out.

YOU ARE AWESOME Very Happy EVERYTHING ALL SET, WENT BREEZE....THANK YOU Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: