JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mediasonic HomeWorx HW-150PVR OTA digital converter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooring10

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: Mediasonic HomeWorx HW-150PVR OTA digital converter Reply with quote

I don't want to be "one of those guys," so I read everthing I could find tagged with Slingbox 500 and HW-150PVR.

I have downloaded the BIN file for the remote.

I read the instructions, and the current settings for the Slingbox500 do not allow for a custom device. There is nowhere I can find to upload the BIN file any more. I used the web interface cited--but that tells you to load the Windows 10 app. I loaded the Windows 10 app, but there is nothing there that I can find that lets you change the input settings.

The only place I can find is the on-screen input settings with the Slingbox remote; but looking there I cannot find an input device or remote that will work. There is no universal or place to upload a new BIN file.

Other Google searches lead me to believed this was possible--maybe in an earlier Slingbox interface.

What can I do now?

Thanks.
Mooring10

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tired to follow the "updated" instructions in the this post, but I can't find the reconfigure screen shown when I use the desktop app.

I have a Slingbox 500.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you be more specific ? And you are using the latest Desktop app I hope, not the older 2.0.4
chuliu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't mind, pm me your login credentials to slingbox.com to me and the link to the binary file for your stb, I can do it remotely for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: