JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nevo C2 what cable?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radunn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
Review the How Easy Is It wiki article for making a new learned device upgrade. RM can now do it automatically, no need to build and output like in the old days, just press a button.
I cannot find that wiki article.
With the NevoC2 does the remote need to be erased/set to factory to learn new keys then uploaded to RMIR etc.?

mdavej wrote:

What device is missing codes? We probably have them already.

I want to program the Android remote (KUKELE-3G32G-STREAMER, CBL replacement) to the Nevo C2.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

radunn wrote:
mdavej wrote:
Review the How Easy Is It wiki article for making a new learned device upgrade. RM can now do it automatically, no need to build and output like in the old days, just press a button.

Where did you look? Do you see the link to the wiki at the top of this page, the link to the How Easy Is It article 3rd article listed.
radunn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
radunn wrote:
mdavej wrote:

Where did you look? Do you see the link to the wiki at the top of this page, the link to the How Easy Is It article 3rd article listed.

Found wiki but not article for Device upgrade from Scratch (non-jp1).
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.hifi-remote.com/wiki/index.php?title=JP1_-_Just_How_Easy_Is_It%3F_-_RM-IR_Version#Starting_a_New_Upgrade_and_the_Setup_Tab (automatic option)

Search Android in the file section and try some of those like the MBOX, XIAO MI and M8.
radunn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:

No need to Factory reset, learn OEM remote, upload to RMIR, setup in RMDU, output to RMIR/upload to Nevo C2? Where/what is this 'magic' button Laughing ?
mdavej wrote:

What device is missing codes? We probably have them already.

I found a M8 file in files section but a few buttons are misplaced. Basically I want to learn the Android RC to Nevo C2.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pointed you directly to the procedure which tells you step by step. Nevo has megabytes of memory, so no need to reset. Just learn, download, convert to upgrade with the magic button.

I'd rather move/learn a few buttons than learn 30 commands, but it's your choice.
radunn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
I pointed you directly to the procedure which tells you step by step. Nevo has megabytes of memory, so no need to reset. Just learn, download, convert to upgrade with the magic button.

I'd rather move/learn a few buttons than learn 30 commands, but it's your choice.
True.. and thanks. I'll give it a GO. I'm not receiving email notifications for replies as of late... no biggie but thought I'd mention.

Got the FTDI cable/adapter in the mail; 'finally' all is well with it and the OFA-8910 after extensive research for connecting etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: