JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nevo C2 problem of connection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duel76

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, the battery is 100%, and it can do raw download, but it not can connect to RMIR to upload the device of changes, there is only this message

mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What message?
Duel76

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The message in the photo
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duel76 wrote:
The message in the photo

The trouble Duel is that you often take 2 or 3 posts to complete one sentence and in this case, your photo was in a post on the previous page of the thread, so Dave didn't see it. I copied the photo from that post over to your more recent post.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please follow these instructions. They should rebuild the memory in your remote and so remove any corruption.

1. Connect your Nevo to your PC with the USB cable.

2. Open RMIR and load the .rmir file of the setup before you had any problems. Do NOT try to upload it to the remote. Just load it into RMIR.

3. Open the "Advanced" menu and select "XSight operations". This opens a sub-menu. On that, select "Format and rebuild XSight file system...".

4. You should now have a message with some information that asks if you are sure you want to continue. Click the "Yes" button.

5. The progress bar at the bottom of the screen will now say "REBUILDING FILE SYSTEM". This will take a few minutes. I have just done this and it took 2 minutes on my PC. After one minute it only reached 15%, but it speeds up after that. When it finishes, it should give a message saying "Reformatting and rebuild complete" and showing an OK button. Press that button.

6. Now press the Upload button on the toolbar (or select "Remote > Upload to remote" from the menu bar if you prefer). You will get the usual message saying that an upload overwrites what is in the remote and asking if you want to continue. Yes, you do. Your setup should now upload to the remote without any problems.

When the upload finishes, you can disconnect the remote from the PC. It should now work normally, both as a remote and with RMIR. You should be able to delete the Cobra Cigno device with the remote, as you did before. If you prefer to use RMIR to delete it, go to the Devices tab and select the device. The device name is in the column "Specific to Device Button". With the device selected, press the Delete button. This will delete the device both from this Devices tab and from the list on the General tab.

If you have any problems with this, let us know. Please also let us know if it DOES work, as we like to know that we have solved the problem.
Duel76

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I did this procedure and now it works perfect, thanks mathdon, you're really good expert, like everyone else, thanks you all, and good saturday
Duel76

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day to all, I have another problem, with my xsight 8620, when I create a new activity, do not put the bottom on lcd screen, where am i wrong?
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For other readers, the XSight 8620 is an XSight Plus, very different from a Nevo. Duel, please tell us what activity you were trying to create, and post a raw download of the remote after the failed attempt to create it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: