JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nevo C2 Volume buttons repeating functions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leotzian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Nevo C2 Volume buttons repeating functions Reply with quote

Hi to all and happy new year.
I have a nevo c2 and I had added some devices, When I use the repeating buttons etc volume, selecting the device I want they are working fine.
Now I had cloned my TV device and in some buttons, including screen buttons I had added functions from my other devices etc ch+ ch- from my sat device and Volume + volume - from my home cimena.
There are working fine but the buttons that must sent repeating commands are not working, so to volume up, I had to press the button a lot of times.
Is there a way to make those specific buttons to repeat?

Thanks in advance.
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with what we can do with the Nevo's protocol executors, but when I build protocols for the remotes I am familiar with I have the choice of no repeats, repeat everything, or repeat the standard repeating keys (vol+-. ch+-, ff, and rew)

I am sure this is what you are running into, as you described exactly what I would expect. I am just unfamiliar with what we can do with executors in the newfangled remotes.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the solutions in this thread might work for you:

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16959
leotzian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi this is not that I try to do.
I had search all the forum and I had fount this thread http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=100235
This is exactly what I want, I have done this with NEC 4DEV Combo, followed the instructions but nothing is working with the functions that is added in the main device I had changed from NEC to NEC 4DEV Combo.
All the functions I have added and mapped concerning other devices are still working.
To explain better, I had cloned my TV Device that is all the functions as my exact stock remote.
This new cloned device I had renamed it to Remote Combination. So in this device I had mapped some functions from my other devices that were programmed in the C2, etc on sceen vol+ vol- control my home cinema Record play rewind control My DVD writter etc, this is good because to lower the volume of the home cimema I had to press devices choose home cimema device, to switch on the DVD Writer I should choose the DVD device and press power etc.
I hope I had exlpained this well for you to undersatand what I want to do.
With the activities function this can be done but this is limited in some groups of buttons, with the one I try to do every button of the remote could control what device I want.
Are are working fine except for the buttons I want to repeat..

Thanks in advance
leotzian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I had found the solution I write it down for others in the forum if they have the same problems

The differences from the biGdada member solutions was:

1. convert DEVICE profile from NEC1 to NEC 4DEV Combo. ( Correct )
2. Set device and subdevice (1 and 2) according to my DEVICE and my amp remote. ( Not correct for me ) My device 1 device was 4 sub 0 second was 44 and 44. If I put 4 and 0 nothing is working I should put device 4 subdevice 251 for device one and device 44 and subdevice 44 for device 2.
3. set device and subdevice 3 and 4 to zero. ( Correct )
4. Added vol+ and vol- EFC from AMP profile to the new profile, and modified dev.sub according to original AMP profile.THIS CORRECT BUT
In my case device 2 ( Home Cinema ) was NECX1 protocol, so in functions tab I had to correct DEvSub AND STYLE field ( both of them ). I had changed DEvSub 44.44 for my home cinema and style NECX1
5. mapped the buttons.

All the buttons I want are repeating
Thank all for help
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Nevo and Xsight Remotes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: