JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Onkyo Reciever
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why you think the SR-702 doesn't have a power toggle, but it is NEC1 210.108 OBC 203.

Here's a spreadsheet with all the 702 IR commands. See column Y to tell if the 702 has a particular function.
peebee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3FG wrote:
Not sure why you think the SR-702 doesn't have a power toggle, but it is NEC1 210.108 OBC 203.

I guess it was a bad assumption based on this very same thread 11 years ago.

Anyway, I tried adding the power toggle command you indicate here and put it on the power button, it all looked good, but the receiver does not respond to that power toggle button. RMIR file here.

The Robman wrote:
Btw, let me know if you want to reclaim your old account as I can sort it out for you. Your old email address is pbearn (at) owpp (dot) com

Makes no difference to me. If you'd like to clean the accounts up, that's fine; leaving it all as it is right now is OK by me too. OWP/P (not just my email, the whole company) has been gone for years. And I made all of 2 posts and 2 file uploads with that old OWP/P email.
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the RMIR file, Power toggle is set to 210.109 OBC 203. It should be 210.108 OBC 203.
peebee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK yes thanks that did the trick on the Onkyo power toggle. When I'd first put the OBC in the rest of the fields auto-populated, I didn't notice the 210.108 discrepancy or that there was a pull-down for that field. Power toggle is working A-OK now.

You guys amaze me - not just for what you know about this stuff, but also for being so incredibly helpful & responsive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: