JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pirelli cabel box model P.VU2000S-RT by ADB broadband
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
politm11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: sling box 350 Reply with quote

hi who can help me with a remote controle for a Pirelli cabel box model P.VU2000S-RT by ADB broadband for sing box 350 I try a lot of remotes nothing work thanks adrian
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened when you tried the 2600 in the File Section ?
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirelli P.VU2600S-RT bin file

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
politm11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanrichey wrote:
What happened when you tried the 2600 in the File Section ?

I try to put the bin file from 2600 but after load the remote same no chanel change or volune or numbers work I cant chage the chanel Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
politm11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Pirelli IPTV P.VU2000s-RT Reply with quote

I try the 2600 bin file but is not working u know some remote control compatible with this cabel box? maybe is difrent model and the remote working for this Pirelli IPTV P.VU2000s-RT
thanks to everyone for help
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, as I suspected the 2000 does use the same code set as the 2600, so you must be doing something wrong. So try again and this time read the instructions IN FULL, as you obviously didn't the first time round.

(HINT: read the bit that says "... If you have any problems installing these files please do NOT just report back it ‘doesn’t work’, that is totally useless for someone trying to understand what is going on. So please report all of the following:....")
politm11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: remote Reply with quote

ok I will try again thanks for help
politm11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: P.VU2000S-RT Reply with quote

ok I take the bin file I unzip in C and after I put the bin file in slingbox desktop app like this C:\C2010_PL.bin is load the remote control but when I touch the boutton to change chanel is not working
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you refusing to do ask the instructions request, and tell me the answers to the 12 questions ? If you won't do this there is nothing further I can do to help.
politm11

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: P.VU2000S-RT Reply with quote

ok I understand u but for me is something new I did al the steps was in the sling guide tell me exactly what I need to do an I'm gonna do like u said thanks
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why use the Sling Guide ? It is useless. The README file I provided tells you to use the instructions at http://placeshiftingenthusiasts.com/how-to-install-a-custom-remote-onto-the-slingbox/

Did you not use these ? In there are 12 questions that help us understand why you are having trouble.
politm11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:04 pm    Post subject: P.VU2000S-RT Reply with quote

ok I use ur instruction ecactly step by step I have 2 boxes one is working with ur codes is a synaps 3001 and run perfect but this one I try the bin file u give my and not working I don't know where is the problem....yes I call my brother and I stay with him on the phone and if I change the chanel I see on my slingplayer but if I try to change is not working I try so hard every solution was in those 12 question only one thing how I can find out if the P.VU2000S-RT is IR or RF?or maybe is difrent code I set up the IR blaster in top of the box but tonight I will change in front of the of the box where is the IR sensor and I double check this solution anyway thanks a lot for ur help and I know we gonna maket work Smile Very Happy Smile
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do wish you would answer those questions directly but I guess I have to give up. You say you already have on of my BIN files. What is the filename ? And is the one you are trying to load the same ?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

politm11,
Alan has asked you three times to follow the instructions that he included and each time you have ignored him. The instructions state:
Quote:
If you have any problems installing these files please do NOT just report back it "doesn't work", that is totally useless for someone trying to understand what is going on. So please report all of the following:
  1. What model Slingbox do you have?
  2. Was there any error message after you typed in the Code and tapped the Test button (or selected the file and tapped 'Continue' on the M1 & M2)?
  3. Did you give the commands plenty of time to react? (I have a DVR that takes about 6-8 seconds to power up/down)
  4. If you are using a Solo did you try both BIN files?
  5. After completing the setup do any of the buttons work?
  6. If you are installing on a Solo or Pro-HD or older box that uses an external IR Blaster, have you used a Digital Camera or Mobile Phone Camera to confirm the IR Blaster is actually firing when you tap the Power button? (Watch the tip of the IR Blaster through the viewfinder while you tap a button. You should see a white (not red) flash. Test it on a real remote so you know what you are looking for). If you are using a 350/500/M1/M2 have you tried using the external blaster?
  7. Have you experimented with the placement of the IR Blaster? On some devices this is critical so don't give up too quickly. Try shining a flashlight at the front of the receiver and see if you can see the IR receiver behind the smoked glass.
  8. Are you sure the device is working correctly using the real remote?
  9. Are you sure your device is set to use IR ? Many boxes can operate on RF or IR and if it is set to RF then the Slingbox will not affect it.
  10. If you have a device that supports multiple remote addresses (DirecTV, Dish Network, Tivo, etc) are you sure the remote address is set to the default ?
  11. Have you tried resetting the Slingbox? This has been found to help.
  12. Do you have access to a Logitech Harmony Universal Remote? If so let me know.

If your next post doesn't include answers to the 12 questions listed above, you will get no further help here.
politm11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: P.VU2000S-RT Reply with quote

the file name is Pirelli P.VU2600S-RT I download in my comp and after I unzip the folder and I put the bin file in C partion in the computer the bin file was C2010_PL.BIN and C2010_RV.BIN and I did all the steps for custom remote I introduce the bin file like this C:\C2010_PL.BIN the remote was loading on the site but when I try to change channel or numbers don't work is the only code I have from u thanks is question 5 after completing the set up no buttons work ....thank your patience..if u don't mind I can give to u the username and pass for my sling box and maybe it easy for u to see what is wrong
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: