Joined: 23 Apr 2007
|Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:31 am Post subject: Insignia Digial Photo Frame NS-DPF118S
|Whoops! Forgot the template. It has been awhile.
1. Device: Insignia Digial Photo Frame NS-DPF118S
2. Type of device: Digital Photo Frame
3. Year: UNK
4. JP1/UEI Remote model: Atlas 3033 type
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? Yes
6. Still have original remote? No
7. Checked the file section? Yes
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? Yes
9. Partially working setup code? No
10. Learning remote question? No
11. Have you tried the JP1 Lookup Tool? Yes
Does anyone have the Insignia Digial Photo Frame NS-DPF118S who might be willing to learn and upload the remote codes? (Even a single undecoded key would be fine to get me started!)
I have this frame without the remote and none of the buttons on the back work. Online research leads me to believe that the remote may work despite the buttons on the back not working.
I tried the only other Insignia frame code on here but the codes did not appear to work. I also tried a sampling of other NEC1 codes but nothing worked.
It is such a common code and I am not 100% certain that the second hand unit is not partially defective, that going through random codes seems too daunting.