JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Octagon SF 2028 HD bin codes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefan67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:22 am    Post subject: Octagon SF 2028 HD bin codes Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm looking for the bin codes for the sat Receiver Octagon SF 2028 HD
I have tested all from the Forum without success , can anyone help?

Thanks
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the Linkbox 8000D HD http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13425
stefan67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:20 am    Post subject: Octagon SF 2028 HD Reply with quote

Thank you very much. The remote control works but not perfectly.on and off, loud and quiet and the channel changes work but not for example record, the guide and other functions. Can you help us that everything works well?

Thank you
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that, I just checked a few buttons at random and missed the fact that some of the others were different. Here is a proper rmeote

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13816

Better ?
stefan67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: Octagon SF 2028 HD Reply with quote

I cannot find the download button in the link. Please send again with the download button or what do I have to do?
Thank you
stefan67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:22 am    Post subject: Octagon SF 2028 HD Reply with quote

Sorry, now the download button appeared. I will try it and will inform you right after downloading.
stefan67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everythings works perfectly. what is missing is the USB button in order to be able to fall back on the hard drive of my receiver. Do you know if the USB button exists?

I have one more question to the slingbox, maybe you can help me as well. Do you know how the slingbox works on the I Phone if I am not connected with wifi but with "Mobilfunk". I get always the failure info: Slingplayer cannot connet to your Slingbox.

Thank you in advance for your reply.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefan67 wrote:
everythings works perfectly. what is missing is the USB button in order to be able to fall back on the hard drive of my receiver. Do you know if the USB button exists?
You could check the ReadMe file (the clue is on the name Very Happy )

stefan67 wrote:
I have one more question to the slingbox, maybe you can help me as well. Do you know how the slingbox works on the I Phone if I am not connected with wifi but with "Mobilfunk". I get always the failure info: Slingplayer cannot connet to your Slingbox.
Sorry, my expertise is on Custom Remotes, the rest is a total mystery.
stefan67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Octagon SF 2028 HD Reply with quote

In the I Pad SlingPlayer Remote there is no possibility to click right in order to click custom18 for the USB. Do you know how the right Button works on the iPad?
Thanks vor your help
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Octagon SF 2028 HD Reply with quote

stefan67 wrote:
In the I Pad SlingPlayer Remote there is no possibility to click right in order to click custom18 for the USB. Do you know how the right Button works on the iPad?
Thanks for your help

In general, a long press is the equivalent of a right click on an iPad or Android environments, but if the slingbox software doesn't support the long press as right click, then the button will have to be remapped.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, mapped the USB function to the White button (next to Blue). That will be available on the iPad. if you need any other Custom buttons remapped, we are not using the Page+/- buttons or the Enter button.

Same link as before.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Octagon SF 2028 HD Reply with quote

stefan67 wrote:
In the iPad SlingPlayer Remote there is no possibility to click right in order to click custom18 for the USB. Do you know how the right Button works on the iPad?
Thanks for your help

The readme file says that the USB function is also mapped to the WHITE button, does the iPad display the WHITE button?
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Octagon SF 2028 HD Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
The readme file says that the USB function is also mapped to the WHITE button, does the iPad display the WHITE button?
Yes, I just updated it a few minutes ago. Our posts crossed in the ether Very Happy
stefan67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: Octagon SF 2028 HD Reply with quote

Now the white button works perfectly, thank you Smile
the remote control runs perfectly.

Happy new Year 2016, many greetings from germany
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the same to you

Cheers

Al
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: