JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

creating a macro for blue button - OARUSB04G

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rlefig

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: creating a macro for blue button Reply with quote

Good Day,

I am really new to remote programming, but I was wonder if I could create a macro for the blue button. where it would exit media center and the open "My pins". I am running media center on the xbox. It would be great if this action could be done by just pressing the blue button without using the shift.

thank you

rob
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: creating a macro for blue button Reply with quote

rlefig wrote:
Good Day,

I am really new to remote programming, but I was wonder if I could create a macro for the blue button. where it would exit media center and the open "My pins". I am running media center on the xbox. It would be great if this action could be done by just pressing the blue button without using the shift.

thank you

rob

You asked this question as a reply in a thread about the extender for the URC-6440, does that mean you are a JP1 user with the extender installed? As this is your first post, I am guessing not, so maybe you can give a little more info.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realize there is no discrete code for "My pins". So the best you could do is a macro that exits media center and uses the arrows and ok to select it, assuming you're always in the same spot when you exit.
rlefig

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you,

Yes I would be great if the macro exited media center and I could use the arrows and then OK to select it as it the xbox always go back to the "home" page when you exit media center. So from the sound of it assigning a macro to the blue button is doable.

I will need to read more docs and helpful hints would be uh helpful as well

I have the black OARUSB04G and I have not loaded the extended software yet, but did download and read some of it. I do have remote master loaded and have been reading up on that as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: