JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Remote for Opticum HD x403p on Slingbox Pro help ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpticumHDx403p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:09 am    Post subject: Remote for Opticum HD x403p on Slingbox Pro help ? Reply with quote

Hi i use the Slingbox Pro and need a .bin file Remote controller for this Satelit Reciever: Opticum HD x403p
i have search in any forums about this file but i found nothing about this ?
What options does the man ?
or you can program a learnable universal remote control and then to control because Reciever?
would respond very grateful for helpful
Kind regards
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried the Opticum HD x406p in the File Section ? (Ignore the installation instructions, use http://placeshiftingenthusiasts.com/how-to-install-a-custom-remote-onto-the-slingbox/

Not sure what you mean by the universal remote control ?
OpticumHDx403p

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for your answer.
I have tested the file from Opticum HD x406p and from other Opticum models but it doesn't work.
From my mobile Phone remote universal controler app i have tested some codes from opticum models. With this models i can shutdown and enable my satelite reciever. Opticum HD X4 and Opticum HD X702 all other models 9500 and other doesn't work.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, this is not going to be easy. As before you have found 2 devices that are not in the Logitech Harmony database, which is pretty amazing considering the thousands of devices that are in there. The closest I could get was the XD H2 and the HD XTS703.

Unfortunately they use different sets of codes so that doesn't really help us. The XD H2 uses the same codes as the Opticum ITI HD X8 and you said you has already tried that with no success, The HD XTS703 uses a new sets of codes so let's try that one. I've uploaded it at http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13617

BTW, you obviously didn't read the instructions in the HD x406p (I quote: "...If you have problems please do NOT just report back it 'doesn't work', that is totally useless ..." so please read the new instructions in full and follow them.
OpticumHDx403p

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely great!!! with your uploaded file !!!! it works with my Opticum Hdx403p!!
alanrichey I love u Very Happy
now the buttons funktions are avaible: power off and on, Channel up and down, louder up down, menu, info guide,numbers from remote thats fine!
But i'm a beginner and have a question.
when i push the menu button it works but i dont see the menu on the streamed video only at the real tv ( must i connect the SLIMBOX with the tv too to see the menu on streamed video or only with reciever? )
how i can find a FAV button on the Remote to change my Favorites ?
thx for your help champ
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

his has nothing to do with the Slingbox. Some TV Providers don't output Menu displays on secondary outputs because they assume you are using it to record programs and do not want to show these on a recording. It might be a selectable option in the setup screens.

For the FAV button you could always try reading the README file in the download. (The clue is in the name Very Happy )
OpticumHDx403p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that's right about the outputs menu from reciever i found a way to see the menu with a custom 16 button on the remote i can switch from hd to rgb and so i see the menu options and can change them Smile
Now i read the ReadMe file and look about the FAV button
Looking forward
Best regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: