JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help with device upgrade not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sriram

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Help with device upgrade not working Reply with quote

I'm hoping someone can help me with trying to get a device upgrade working.

I've uploaded the upgrade here. When I try to install the upgrade and press a remote key (eg left arrow), the device light comes on and stays lit.

The strange thing is that this upgrade was previously working (I've included that ir file as well). I've removed the extender and have tried starting from scratch with just this upgrade and still no luck.

edit: another strange thing is that uploading the working ir file with IR results in the device upgrade working. Doing the same with RMIR seems to work but my device doesn't respond (but it doesn't "crash" the remote).
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: