JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

anyone can help me get I-O data HVTR-BTL code
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ykchiang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alan Richey,

It work very good on my slingbox except the switch key (switch BS/CS signal)does not supported.

Thank you very much.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you need them ? We could try an figure it out by trial and error. Long job though.
ykchiang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I do not often use this key, now
Thank you very much for your help
berainxda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:41 am    Post subject: I-O Data HVTR-BCTL Remote Reply with quote

I have been successfully using the remote posted by alanrichey for the HVTR-BCTL posted at http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12431 for the past year. However there's always been one annoyance that's been extremely frustrating that I've been unable to address.

The issue is that the "return" button on the remote doesn't function. This is the button that allows you to go back one step in menus or revert back from the current screen. This is especially difficult when using the DVR function of the tuner. I've come up with some elaborate workarounds but makes things in general very difficult.

I'm finally back in Japan for a short time and have physical access to the Slingbox but have no idea how to address this.

Any pointers?
chuliu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the sginal from slingbox 500 by setting one of the inputs to hvtr-btl.
I determined that power off key is actually exit button.
You can use remotemaster to map power off function to exit button and that should work for you.

Thanks.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done, and updated http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12431

Any good ?
berainxda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: I-O Data HVTR-BCTL Remote Update Reply with quote

Thank you all for your help and such a rapid response. I have both good news and an apology to make.

As I was getting ready to test the new bin file I decided to see if there was any change to Slingbox's available remotes. I found the HVTR-BCTL listed as expected and decided to check to see if there was any difference in behavior from last year (essentially didn't function). On the contrary I found that the remote was functioning correctly including the "return" function.

I'm sorry to have posted this request without first trying this but I honestly didn't expect any change in behavior or updates on the Slingbox provided remotes. And given my limited time in the country I didn't really have much time to troubleshoot this.

Having been said I'm looking forward to the improved function of the remote. Thank you again for your help.
alanrichey
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, only took me 3 minutes to make the change. Glad it's all sorted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: