JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wav file for an Emerson LC320EMX TV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
osiris1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Wav file for an Emerson LC320EMX TV Reply with quote

Hello,

I created an IR transmitter for my old Iphone to turn on My TV. It works on an Vizio tv, but I need a wav file for my Emerson LC320EMX so I can user the clock feature in on the phone to play a file to turn on my tv in the morning.

I just need a power on/off IR signal.

1. How do I go about obtaining what the IR code should be?

2. How do I use that code to create a wav file, Audacity?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Barf
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Either you find it in some database on the Internet, or you capture it yourself using appropriate hardware. E.g. on irdb.tk there is an Emerson TV with NEC1 protocol, Device=135, Subdevice = 34, POWER has F=224 (Use IrScrutinizer for convenient access). The Lirc file http://sourceforge.net/p/lirc-remotes/code/ci/master/tree/remotes/emerson/TV.lircd.conf?format=raw (Can be imported directly in IrScrutinizer, just paste the URL in Import -> Lirc -> File/URL ) gives NEC2, D=134 S=5 F=15.

2. IrScrutinizer can generate the wave files for you directly, and even "execute" then.
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the ways to find IR codes is to use UEI's database. At http://www.urcsupport.com/ select the Atlas 1056B03 (because it is a new cable remote and has more/newer codes) and enter Emerson model LC320EMX. It tells us that they have an exact match and it is setup code 11864. Using the Lookup Table linked at the top of this page, and entering setup code TV 1864 (the leading 1 in 11864 means TV) tells us that the IR protocol is NEC1 device 132.224. Using JP1Master, we find that two of our upgrades shoot this protocol: Emerson LC195EM9B and Emerson LC320EM8A_81. Using RM, we see that the EFCs for these two upgrades match those if setup code TV 1864.

So you can follow Barf's instructions using either RMDU file for either of these upgrades.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: