JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Blaze BL32-A lcd TV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ferreyrafederico

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Blaze BL32-A lcd TV Reply with quote

Hello I'm Federico from Argentina, I have a brand lcd model blaze BL32-A and I want to sync with my universal remote urc2025, and perform automatic code search does not work and me, you can add a brand new, thanks
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Federico,
You didn't use the required template, so it is a little difficult to help. I did do some research and can't find any information on a Blaze LCD IR signal anyway.

Since you don't have a learning remote, there is very little we can do to help.

Did you do a complete code search? Lots of people give up before they get to the end of the list. Most of the remote s have 100s of codes to search.

If you did a complete search and didn't find anything that worked, the only other thing that might give you a lead a is to run through the list again and see if your LCD gives you an acknowledging blink. That might indicate a similar code with different functions.

If you found one that makes your LCD blink try all the buttons to see if they do anything.

Good luck

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
ferreyrafederico

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vickyg2003 Hi thanks for your answer.
I found a code that works but with all the functions changed, there is any way you order the keys.
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ferreyrafederico wrote:
Vickyg2003 Hi thanks for your answer.
I found a code that works but with all the functions changed, there is any way you order the keys.

Yes there is a way to order the keys. We do that with keymoves. Can you tell me what the setup code is? There is a blinkback function that will help us get the number.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: