JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

JP1 interface problem solved!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rudyeggert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: JP1 interface problem solved! Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
I have Windows 7-64bit OS and the FTDI "Easier Build" interface and the DIYGadget interface and JP1.x to JP1 adapter.
I installed a new motherboard (Intel 7 - 4770k) recently and my IR.exe would not work with either cable. I tried reinstalling IR. Then I tried new PL2303 drivers.... ugh! IR would not recognize my remote!
BUT.... when I selected the "compatibility" properties of IR.exe and selected "Windows 7" and "run as administrator"... THE INTERFACE NOW RECOGNIZES MY REMOTES!
I can't thank you folks for keeping the faith. I have five URC 8811's in my home and all are now humming along with remotes and moved keys and... well you know how nice a prgrammable remote can be.
Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Hardware All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: