JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OFA 9910b Sony BR-DVD upgrade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radunn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: OFA 9910b Sony BR-DVD upgrade Reply with quote

I'm creating a new upgrade as a replacement. I'm reading the tutorial JP1 - Just How Easy Is It - RM-IR Version - JP1 Remote Control System.htm and am at Assigning the Learned buttons from your OEM remote on the Functions tab. Copying/Pasting from the Name, Hex rows are askew due to a few device buttons listed as ** multiple ** at Protocol. Do I need to relearn the *multiple* buttons; there are 3?

Also due to MEM FULL when learning from the OEM remote I created 2 files; how do I append the data into the upgrade file? In advance thank you for your time and support.

File link: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12165
chuliu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct me if I am wrong.
The signal shows multiple, you need to relearn them.
They are failed leans.

Your remote uses a known sony protocol and you only need to use remotemaster to build an upgrade file for your device.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to make an upgrade. All Sony Bluray players use the same codes. Any existing upgrade like the one below will work fine.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=11069

EDIT: I looked at your learns, and as I predicted, they are identical to the above upgrade.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: