JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How to decode RCMM philips protocol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ash05

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject: How to decode RCMM philips protocol Reply with quote

hello everyone, I am trying to decode RCMM(philips protocol) http://www.sbprojects.com/knowledge/ir/rcmm.php using VISHAY TSOP31536 IR Receiver http://www.vishay.com/docs/82493/tsop311.pdf with STM32F207 microcontroller kit. There is sufficient data for RC5 protocol but not even a single site is explaining about RCMM. Even the details of RCMM specified(frame/message details) in documents is quite different from what I extracted from the CRO in lab (e.g. each pulse is coming out as 32 bits of data). Please let me know from where can I find reliable RCMM documentation or any useful help?
I am ready to sign NDA (or any such document) to get useful information about RCMM protocol and its decoding. Waiting for your +v responce..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm puzzled. You made the identical posting at RemoteCentral on Dec 21, and I replied with pretty detailed info, but you seem to have ignored the answer.
ash05

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir, I checked your reply & I started looking Nokia32 as well to check whether it'll fulfill my requirements or not? The reason for posting this question is the answer of @Lyndel McGee below your answer on remotecentral forum. This member suggested me to go to Mr. Johnsfine, an IR Expert of this forum. Moreover your reply is not clearly answering my doubt. But I appreciate your concern.. Thank you
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash05, johnsfine has not been active in the forum for quite a while. At this point 3FG is our leading IR expert.

Quote:
Moreover your reply is not clearly answering my doubt.

BTW the English translator you are using seems to be substituting "doubt" for "question". You might want to substitute "question" for "doubt" because they are not nearly the same meaning. Doubt means you do not believe him, when you really mean you don't understand the answer.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: