JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Are there JP1 programmable keyboards?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Are there JP1 programmable keyboards? Reply with quote

I realize this subforum was primarily meant for people trying to reverse IR keyboard codes into remotes.

But how about the other way around, are there remotes with full keyboards on them they are programmable via JP1 ?

I am looking for a better alternative to the XRT301/ XRT302 / XRT303 remote that you can find on ebay and amazon with the remote on one side and the keyboard on the back for smart TVs
nw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I found one, which gives me hope there may be others

Escient FireBall Wireless IR Keyboard
The Escient FireBall, TuneBase 200, and PowerPlay include a wireless IR keyboard with universal remote control capabilities. The keyboard can be programmed to operate one Escient product and four other devices.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ImageHandler/fixedscale/900/900/products/2005/641/x641E2200-r_keyboard.jpeg
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Keyboards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: