JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ganzklar 32" LED TV Model 6S-32AG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
edvinangelod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Ganzklar 32" LED TV Model 6S-32AG Reply with quote

Subject: Ganzklar

1. Device: Ganzklar 32" LED TV Model 6S-32AG
2. Type of device: LED TV
3. Year: 2011
4. Remote model: JX-8026F-1-B (encrypted from remote PCB)
5. Do you have a JP1 cable? No
6. Still have original remote? Yes (not working)
7. Checked the file section? Yes
8. Checked Pronto file section (at R/C)? Yes
9. Partially working setup code? Yes (to verify code)
10. Learning remote question? n/a
11. Have you tried the JP1 Lookup Tool? Yes, didn't find anything

I Just bought a GE Remote Universal Remote control, assuming that the auto search can replace my damage remote control. only 6 buttons are working, yet in different function ( sample : button 3 for enter)

Last edited by edvinangelod on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
edvinangelod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope someone could help me
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Ganzklar 32" LED TV Model 6S-32AG Reply with quote

edvinangelod wrote:

4. JP1/UEI Remote model: JX-8026F-1-B

I Just both a LG Remote Universal Remote control, assuming that the auto search can replace my damage remote control. only 5 buttons are working.

As far as I know, this LG Universal Remote is not a JP1 remoteI couldn't find any code sheet to even tell if this uses the standard UEI library. Or if it was a UEI remote that allows keymoves.

With a UEI remote that allows keymoves, and a few working codes, we can usually fill in the blanks, and make a working remote. It depends on the signals used and what is built in to the remote.

Without a UEI remote that sends Keymoves, or a JP1-able UEI remote that we can connect with a cable, there is not much we can do to help.

Sorry.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the original post on this switch from LG to GE?

Oh and I see the part number now says that its an encrypted number from the PCB board. What is the part number on the GE remote packaging. When I google this part number all I get are .gov sites with encrypted messages from the Lunar space module... Didn't make me feel at all comfortable. Wink

Again, we don't have any information showing us any information showing this to be a JP1 or UEI remote.

This forum specializes in JP1 remotes produced by UEI. If we have evidence that this uses UEI codes and is customizable we MIGHT be able to help, but otherwise you are out of luck.

Post us a link to the GE Universal Remote's PDF with the code list and instructions so we can determine if it might be a UEI.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There aren't any GE JP1 remotes. If your remote is not on the list below, it is most likely not JP1.

If you don't have a JP1 remote, there is nothing we can do to help you.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/wiki/index.php?title=RemoteChart
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: