JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Denon DP-25F Turn Table

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Electronics Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Denon DP-25F Turn Table Reply with quote

My Denon DP-25F turntable is literally falling apart.
I opened it up to find out why every single record I have is skipping on the last 2 tracks. Turns out there was a loose white plastic part lodged in there that was causing the problem. The part looks somewhat like a U with a point and a ridge. I looked on line for schematics to figure out where it goes, no such luck. I reassembled it without the parts and it played 2 records, then started to skip again on the last track. Opened it up to have a look see and took out the took out the black thing that trips the end of the record sensor.

Its still playing, but now I have 2 parts missing. How much longer can this go on losing parts before it reaches the end of the line?

Anyway does any one have schematics for the white gear and cog system?
greenough1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi vicky,
you can buy it on ebay for $14...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Denon-Service-Manual-DP-25F-Turntable-Original-Repair-/200894522073?pt=US_Manuals_Resources_&hash=item2ec63f22d9
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dave,

I'm hoping not spend anymore money on my LP technology. We transferred our record
collection to CD &MP3 6 years ago. Now we found a stack of records we missed. The turntable is something i 'd like to trash, not invest $$ on.

I may end up buying a service manual. I didn't realize how expensive the turntable is to replace these days.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Electronics Repair All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: