JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Philips SRP5004 "Perfect replacement" is UEI-like
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the easiest thing to do would program the exit button with a key from a different remote that does not control your TV or anything else in the room?
mmkk777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find what commands has learned the remote.

Choose the device, (TV, STB, DVD, VCR)
Press and hold 1-4
Pressing each button once transmits the original commands and improved key commands. NOT the commands that has learned with LEARN button.

Don’t PRESS and HOLD the buttons because it can erase what has learned.
matt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmkk777 wrote:
Find what commands has learned.

So would an example use of this be to easily clone one such remote onto another?
mmkk777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To remember what buttons you have learned.

Because it can learn only 60 buttons and mine is full I wanted to erase some buttons and learn some others. I found this way so I know what buttons are original and what are learned.
mmkk777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt wrote:
I have a feeling that the blink backs work slightly differently on this remote (as do factory reset, etc.) as I am getting odd results when doing 990 code blink back - the remotes don't blink back the codes I have entered onto each device. Should they?

Press and hold 1-3 and then type the blink back code (not the codes you have entered onto each device).
You don’t have to press and hold the power button.
BUT Improving buttons (pressing 1-4) may not work.
The codes that it accepts are for TV 0000-0218 STB 3000-3253 DVD 1000-1188 VCR 2000-2056
I tested with SRP-4004 but it will work with SRP-5004.
bizwiz41

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Can Philips SRP5107/27 be taught macros? Reply with quote

I know this is an old thread, but I picked up a Philips SRP5107/27 a while ago as it seemed like a decent 'extra" remote. I do like the feel, layout, learning, looks, etc.

However, I did not realize it cannot accept macros commands Surprised

I realize it "acts" like a JP1 in many ways, I was wondering if anyone knew of a workaround, or way to program macros. I found out it will "learn" a string of commands, for one device only though.

Again, anyone found a way/code to input macros? This seems like it would be a great remote if only it could do macros......
Rolfaa

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: Can Philips SRP5107/27 be taught macros? Reply with quote

bizwiz41 wrote:
I know this is an old thread, but I picked up a Philips SRP5107/27 a while ago as it seemed like a decent 'extra" remote. I do like the feel, layout, learning, looks, etc.

However, I did not realize it cannot accept macros commands Surprised

I realize it "acts" like a JP1 in many ways, I was wondering if anyone knew of a workaround, or way to program macros. I found out it will "learn" a string of commands, for one device only though.

Again, anyone found a way/code to input macros? This seems like it would be a great remote if only it could do macros......

I wonder if this remote might be compatible with the VU+ series of cable/sat tuners? The 'string of commands' facility is what I need - I need just one, to switch the TV on/off, and put the remote in sat tuner mode after switvhing the tv on. Eventually, always to keep the remote in Sat tuner mode but to modify the on/off button to swith the TV instead of the tuner. TV tv comes on in a few seconds, the sat tuner takes a long time, and needs to be on for timed recording(s).
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: